The indoor aquatics center will include a variety of features and activities that can be utilitzed year round by patrons of any age in the Watford City community.
This indoor pool will eliminate cancellations and limitations due to outdoor temperatures and inclement weather.
Indoor Pool Hours:
Monday - Friday - 4:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Saturday - 12 pm - 7 pm
Sunday - 12 pm - 6 pm
Morning Lap Swim Hours (24 Hour Pre-Registration is required to attend)
Monday, Wednesday, & Friday - 6:00 am - 9:00 am
Evening Lap Swim (NOT Required to Pre-Register)
Monday, Thursday, & Friday - 5:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Tuesday - 6:15 pm - 7:30 pm
Wednesday - 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm & 6:15 pm - 7:30 pm
Saturday - 12:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Sunday - 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Six Lane Competition Lap Pool
- An excellent opportunity for year round swimming lessons, water aerobics, and leisure swimming
- Allows for High School and/or Club swim teams and competitions
Zero-Depth Entry with Water Features
- Access for toddlers and those with physical limitations
Mid-Depth area with Basketball Hoop and Volleyball Net
- Great activity for both adults and children
Pool Party Room
- A highly sought after venue for hosting birthday parties, celebrations, and many other gatherings, in a family friendly environment that everyone can enjoy
135' Water Slide and Lazy River
- Fun for old and young
- Bench seating in lazy river
- Destination for both community members and visitors
- Water Aerobics
- Yoga Boards
- Aqua Fitness
- Adult Lazy River Walk
** Must have at least three people for class to be held
Fee included with pool membership or daily pass, otherwise just $5 per class.
Register on our website.
What to expect:
- Swimming Lessons offered at the indoor pool.
- General Admission for daily usage - $7/day or $50/3 month membership.
- Fitness Programs - Water aerobics, aqua jog and water yoga for a variety of age groups.