Concession Shift Leader
Concession Shift Leader Job Description
Job Title: Concession Lead
Supervisor: Food Service Supervisor
Starting Wage: DOE
We are looking for a motivated Concession Leader to oversee daily operations during designated shifts, supervise employees, and ensure that our guest receive outstanding service. The Leader's responsibilities, include but are not limited to, completing product inventory, training new team members, delegating tasks, cash handling and deposits, and reporting any feedback to the Food Service Supervisor.
To be successful as the Concession Leader, you should be able to manage a team of people and ensure that all duties are performed accurately. Ultimately, a Leader should be able to ensure smooth and efficient workflows.
- Prepare and serve food by closely following prescribed preparation techniques and recipes.
- Successfully operate all concessions locations.
- Clean and sanitize utensils, work areas, and equipment.
- Regularly check the temperatures of refrigerators, freezers, or other heating equipment to make sure it is functioning properly.
- Maintain equipment by closely following operating guidelines.
- Report potential safety hazards to the manager on duty without delay.
- Operate gas grill & fryer, hotdog roller, and popcorn machine.
- Receive orders, verify invoices, stock & rotate product.
- Take guest orders and convey them to other employees for preparation.
- Open & Close Shifts.
SHIFT LEADER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor team performance and ensure duties are performed efficiently.
- Open and close registers, account for the daily intake, and prepare cash deposits.
- Assign duties to specific employees based on role skills.
- Supervise employees and assist with tasks as necessary.
- Conduct performance reviews and share feedback with both upper management and team members.
- Coach/Train new and current team members on tasks.
- Handle customer issues and manage conflict.
- Adhere to company policies and health, safety, and employment standards.
- Inventory & Order supplies.
- Other duties as assigned, depending on location.
CONCESSIONS LEADER REQUIREMENTS:
- Have or obtain valid Serv-Safe Food handlers permit.
- Possession of Valid Driver’s License.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Strong leadership skills like decision-making, motivation, and goal-setting.
- Ability to work as part of the team and collaborate effectively.
- Lead by example.
- Previous experience as a Shift Leader or in a similar role in food service or retail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Confident problem-solver.
- Consistently demonstrates company core values of: Integrity, Respect, Efficiently, Teamwork, & Fun.
- Conflict resolution skills.
- Prompt and efficient Customer service skills.
- Exceptional organization and time management abilities.
- Comfortable with work place technology like POS and ShopKeep software.
- Ability to work weeknights and weekends as business dictates.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 30 pounds or heavier lifting with other employees.
- The work is typically preformed indoors. The employee may be exposed to noise, grease, irritating chemicals, and machinery with ability to produce liquids at high temperatures.
- The work is typically performed while standing, stooping, walking, bending, or crouching. The employee occasionally lifts light and heavy objects.